Friday, July 26, 2013

FMF -Broken

Linking up with Lisa Jo over at http://lisajobaker.com. Her five minute Friday is fabulous.

Prompt: Broken

Start...

Oh the things that come to mind when I hear that word. Funny it could be a bad word and make one sad or mad bit it is taking our family in another direction. My husband broke his leg he is broken still as it hasn't healed all the way and he has not been released to work. However, his broken leg has taken our family in a journey that I wouldn't change we have become even closer as a couple, two girls have seen their daddy fight some pretty intense pain and seen him be human. And we as a family have spent a lot more time together. His broken leg has grown us we have had to rely on each other more and lean on each other for support. I am sure a hundred percent sure I would never have said at the beginning of this journey that I am thankful for broken things but one broken leg has been a blessing in disguise and I am thankful for this journey. God has a plan for us and a path already chosen for us to travel and although the road may be rocky and some of the hills turn into mountains. I am enjoying this wild ride.

Stop

What is broken mean to you.  

Brook
Sent from my HTC One™ X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...