Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Week 3: My Life 5 Years From Now


 
Five years from now, seems like forever but is just a blink of an eye.

I will have two almost sixteen year olds, now that is scary.



I will be married to my hubby for almost 9 years and with him for 18 years. YIKES, DOUBLE YIKES!!



I hope that I am a little less stressed about money, that I still value my family as much as I do know, that I have no grey hair, I mean after all I will be nearing my 40’s in five years. That my life is still as blessed as it is today.  I may not have it all but together we have everything we need. Love this life and so thankful for everything that God has given us every moment of happiness and sadness because without one of the other I wouldn’t be able to cherish it all.



What does your life look like in 5 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...