Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things - Gratitude Journal

My Wednesday tradition of sharing with you a few of my favorite things be it an app, a food item, a beauty product, or whatever it something I consider a favorite thing.

Attitudes of Gratitude Journal

Check it out here Attitudes of Gratitude Journal

I originally went looking for this because I kept forgetting to write in my little journal I bought. It seemed easier to have a reminder set up on my phone and so I went searching Play List.  I found this little app, my only complaint is I can't share all of my posts at once or select a bunch of them to share at one time I have to share them one at a time which is not ideal for what I would like, but I haven't found a replacement app yet.  Other than that, I love that it gives me a reminder at the end of the day, and that I can go back and look at all I am grateful for. 

I think it is so important to be grateful for something every day, I know it has improved my attitude and it helps remind me that everyone is battling their own demons, I don't need to judge them I just need to be thankful for what I have. And I have been able to find something to be thankful for even during tough times.

Love this app, and of course it is free so even better, try it out and see what you think.  I am not getting any for recommending it but the satisfaction that you too will find little things to be grateful for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...