Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Few of My Favorite Things - Gretchen Clog

So this is a rather new and maybe odd favorite thing but since I bought two pairs of them one in black and one in brown and I would wear them every day if it wasn't weird they are a definite favorite.  I found them at Payless as part of their safeTstep line for women.  I love Dansko's but they always slip off my heel and I could walk right out of them, not cool.  So when I saw these at Payless I had to give them a try and to be honest I am thrifty I love to save money and these are way cheaper than Danskos but they are well made and so comfortable.

If you are looking for a pair of shoes that are super comfortable and cute these may be the ticket. I know I love them.
Women's Gretchen Clog, Brown Paisley, hi-res


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...