Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Few of My Favorite Things - Pastry Cutter

Now here is an interesting item, my pastry cutter.  Pretty sure I actually stole borrowed this from my mom.  Good thing she hasn't asked for it back, why you ask? Because I definitely don't make my own pastry crusts that is for sure. Nope I use this little beauty for breaking up ground meat for chili, goulash, spaghetti, and whatever else I want ground meat for.  Yep it is a meat cutter for sure I can through a pound of ground elk in the skillet put the lid on and let it cook for 5-10 minutes and then break it all up quick and easy.  I know most people don't own one of these but I really do recommend them love this magic little tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...