Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Few of My Favorite Things - Commuter Java Press

So I got introduced to this beauty by a coworker, funny thing is I had never had french press coffee before now I may be an addict. I love me some tea though too and this wonderful invention can do loose tea leaves also. That is a win-win in my book.  I paid $20 dollars for this cup but it has already been used almost every day since I bought it and this summer camping it will get used lots more, I am thinking hubby's triple shot breve's will be started in this handy dandy baby. If you like coffee, don't need a whole pot of it, and want convenience this is the cup for you. LOVE it!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...