Saturday, October 10, 2015

Day 10 - Ready

Ready Set Blog

Funny I was thinking about this post today and was unsure what to write. Then I saw a post on Facebook and it clicked and the answer is no I am not ready. I don't want my girls to grow up,  but I do I know they will be great ladies and I am excited for the adventures I well hey to witness but I miss having my babies. People always say how did you do it with two and we just did wet never had just one and I am so thankful for that. Two was right for us little did we know we were ready for two. I am just not ready for them to grow so quickly. They are growing so fast and I am not ready. 

What are you thinking about?  Are you ready to share? 


Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 mini, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...