Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 11 - Rest

While I have gotten a lot done today, I have taken time to do it and feel rested. I can't believe it is Sunday with the girls friend party last night I just feel like I missed the weekend. They had a great time and I hope all the kids did too. I ended up with a total of 13 kiddos at my house and 7 total spending the night. We are old school so the boys went home around 9 or so. It was a fun evening. Woke up this morning with 7 girls sleeping away in the living room. Hubby headed off to sight in his gun a little more and I did a little cleaning, had coffee, and finally woke up the girls around 9:30 as one was leaving around 10:30. I organized my closet, got clothes switched out, cleaned, made packing lists for hunting camp, and got chili in the slow cooker. One of the best parts though was coloring. I love coloring and the girls got these great books for Christmas  last year and new gel pens for their birthday. Oh the fun, so relaxing and now I feel rested for the short week ahead and then youth hunting starts. So exciting. 
Cheers to a new week when was the last time you sat and colored? 


Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 mini, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...