Friday, August 10, 2012

Click a Pic Challenge

So I found one of the greatest photo challenges every. I tried the photo a day challenge can we say FAILURE, and I have tried a couple others like Photo Dump. I am not good at these but this one is fun.

Here are the words
BUN
WORKOUT
SUMMER
GLITTER
PINK

So here goes nothing on my first Click a Pic Challenge




My hair just needs to be a little longer and
I can get this messy BUN look. LOVE IT!!



Love Jillian and getting my WORKOUT on!
Between this and running
I feel so much more confident in my own skin.



This is SUMMER to me, love race season and
the bond my husband has with our daughters!
He is a superhero to them.


Oh yes I did! Do you see the GLITTER and
shine, love me some kisses!

Yes a PINK googly eyed ring.
Lauryn gave it to me 3 years ago and I don't wear it very often
but it is in my jewelry box all the same!
And there you have it my interpretation of 5 words in picture. So much fun!


The Chiffon Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...