Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankfulness Thursdays: Week 4



Please go check out Thankfulness Thursdays over at Domestic Fashionista and link up your blog and share what you are thankful for this Thursday.

What am I thankful for? I knew this morning when I woke up I was going to write a post today, it is Thursday afterall and one of my favorite linkups is today: Thankfulness Thursdays.  I have been stressing this week, for reasons all women understand my hormones are all out of whack, ugghh. But even with all the stress and the mood swings, life is good.

Today while reading some fellow bloggies posts I got tears in my eyes. Kelly over at Enjoying the Small Things shared a letter to her daughter she wrote, it was so sweet and reminded when that my babies are going to start the 4th grade in a week, yes people one week. I am sad thinking about it happy because for the most part they love school but so sad that they are growing so quickly and all I did was blink. However I am hoping Kelly doesn't mind me stealing her idea because I have already been writing letters to my girls in my head since reading her post. What a great idea!

My second tear up moment came from Alisa at Project Happily Ever After, where she posted about her daughter not wanting her to sleep with her anymore and how it always makes you proud as a parent but it is bittersweet also because well her post says it the best "You'll Never Get This Moment Back".  It is really is the best reminder.

So I am thankful today for the last 9 1/2 years I have had with two of the most amazing kids in the world. I cherish every little memory we make together and every mommy and I love you makes every rough time worth it all. I know that I will blink and another 9 years will have flown by and I will be at their high school graduation but for right now I am holding onto every kiss, I Love You, cuddle and love, every little moment that makes the journey so much sweeter, all because I am blessed to be a mom.

I love you Kaleigh & Lauryn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...