Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quick Biscuits

So I ran out of biscuits the other night and my hubby loves bread with dinner so to save my dinner. I did a quick search online and found a fabulous recipe for biscuits that are a cinch to whip up and cook in mere minutes. (unfortunately I can't find the website to link to so you have a better picture)

Here are the ingredients
• 1 cup flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup milk
• 2 tbsp mayo
• 1 tsp oregano (I used Italian seasoning mix as I didn't have any oregano)


Mix together in bowl and drop by 1/4 cup on greased baking sheet, it makes about 6 biscuits. Cook at 500 degrees for 10 minutes.

Enjoy!!
Sent from my Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...