Friday, August 23, 2013

FMF - Last

Joining Lisa Jo over at www.lisajobaker.com here it goes writing for five minutes this time on my phone.

Start...

The last xc race of the season. Big Sky here we come. Definitely one of my favorites in the past it is a good weekend away with friends and meeting new people. This weekend no kids and we have Shane's brother Wes with us. Camping in the pits, up early to help with registration and just hanging out. I love the mountain it is a beautiful place many people visit in the winter but experiencing it in the summer is amazing. Can't wait for our weekend of fun.

STOP



Brook
Sent from my HTC One™ X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...