Friday, August 9, 2013

FMF - Lonely

It is Friday again know how I can tell? It is time for Five Minute Friday with Lisa-Jo over at http://lisajobaker.com oh I have told you once and I will tell you again I love it!

So today's prompt is: LONELY

START...

Divorce is such a lonely sounding word. I have not experienced this and I am not experiencing it but I have been witnessing it with friends. And watching them struggle, and question and just plain look defeated is not something I would wish on my worst enemy.  Divorce is a terrible thing, unfortunately I think there are some scenarios that make it impossible to avoid. If you are going through divorce please remember you are not alone, you are cared about. Remember when the situation makes you question your decisions, your faith, your sanity. You are strong, fierce, and you have friends and family that are here for you. Stand tall stand proud and know that you are doing is right for you. I haven't meant anybody that got divorced frivolously.

STOP

So what does LONELY make you think of.

1 comment:

  1. It is very hard to stand next to a friend who is going through divorce - the effects ripple out father than anyone could have ever dreamed.

    Marissa
    http://forfunreadinglist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...