Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 10 (December 15th) Nope I am not losing my mind ;)

Pay for the person's order in line behind you in either the coffee drive-thru, fast food, a tollbooth, train ticket, etc. (There are a LOT of options here...)


Well if you have been following my blog you know that I had to do a little day swapping so we are going back to Day 10 on Day 3 :)


Oh yes backtracking and it was well worth it. This morning there was a Starbucks run on my list, for two reasons one selfish, one not.  Selfish reason, I really wanted a Peppermint Mocha with whip cream and chocolate shavings YUMMY!!!! Unselfish reason, I needed to take care of my Day 10 gift. So off I went to Starbucks, I got my Peppermint Mocha although they only had Sugar free peppermint so it didn't taste as delicious oh well I will get over it.  I asked the lady at the window to please charge me for the car behind me she was a little miffed that I did this she asked all kinds of questions, Do you know her? Is she your boss, coworker, or friend? I just answered no to all and asked her to please tell the lady behind me Merry Christmas and I drove off.  I loved this it was so much fun!! I also hope that she feels compelled to pass on the same kindness in someway to a stranger today.


Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...