Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 9 (December 16th)

Put grocery carts away in a random parking lot for other shoppers or find carts that others have left behind. It will help the employees out by bringing them indoors where they belong.

I was not sure this one would work out but stopped by Shopko on my way home from work and put a couple carts inside that had been left on the sidewalk and then put a handful more way in the cart corrals that were left out. This made me happy but not because I was doing the challenge but because honestly the people of Helena really for the most part take their time to put their carts away and I'm proud to live in a town that cares about each other.
Keep caring Helena because honestly the little things we do are noticed and appreciated by someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...