Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 11 (December 14th)

DAY 11: (DECEMBER 14)-- Write a kind, hand-written letter to someone that changed your life for the better. And no, I'm not talking about an email or a text...I'm talking about snail mail people. ;) (This can be to a childhood friend, a teacher from the past, or even an old baby-sitter that impacted your life for the better.)

I can tell you that I have known who I was going to write this letter to, the minute I read the challenge. She is a wonderful lady who made a very big impression.  I don't want to say who in case she reads this before the letter reaches her door, because like the challenge says SNAIL MAIL people ;)

This was fun I haven't written an actual letter in years I have typed many messages, sent many emails and texts and even typed some letters but to handwrite a letter it will definately be in my Gifts of Christmas next year.

Merry Christmas and onto today's challenge to pay for the order in line behind me, I haven't been anywhere or bought anything today but I have a plan stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...