Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 6 (December 19th)

DAY 6: (DECEMBER 19)-- Buy a $5 or $10 gift card for a grocery store, gas station, coffee place, etc. Leave the gift card on a random park bench or windshield of someone's car.


I won't lie I almost forgot this, I was on my way home and Florence Coffee was still open it seems to me that they are usually closed on my trek home but their sign flashed open and there was a barista inside. It triggered the memory and I stopped and bought a $5 coffee card. Then I drove around back and left it on a car in the parking lot of the gas station. I picked a car that was older and I hope that whoever received it enjoyed it and was surprised.


This was so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...