Monday, December 3, 2012

Advent Day 3

Deck the halls with boughs of holly and rockin round the Christmas tree! Oh yes our tree went up tonight it is absolutely beautiful too we have collectively decided it is the most beautiful tree we have had. A picture will be in a seperate post. The girls opened day 3 today and man oh man they are going to drive me crazy. Shane and I agreed they open their calendars at bedtime, but they start asking to open them as soon as we get home at night it is hilarious! Oh well such a good bedtime activity Shane and I help if they need assembly assistance and it is such great family time along with a Winter book. The girls have quite the collection of Christmas/Winter books and they are stored with our Christmas decorations so they only get them for the month of December which means a new book every night although there are definately a few favorites. Onto assembly tonight Lauryn got a lamppost with holly on it and Kaleigh got a launcher. Both are very cool and the girls were super stoked. These are definately way better than chocolate calendars. Although I will admit the plastic just doesn't taste the same :)
Sent from my Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...