Friday, December 7, 2012

Advent Day6

Day 6 came and went and I didn't post! That doesn't mean we forgot calendars it just means we are a normal family that got busy! Grocery shopping, helping my sister with a Christmas project and enjoying hanging out.
The girls did open their calendars though and this is what they assembled.



Lauryn got another girl for her village this was has a red sweater on with a Christmas tree, Lauryn got upset last night and asked why the girl she put together was missing her sweater and I simply turned her around and shared with Lauryn that you have to put her head on right :) It was really funny we had a good laugh about it.



Kaleigh got a creature, she calls him robot guy. We will wait for Aunt BJ, or Ellen and Brandee to share with us what his real name is, as Kaleigh has decided it is a boy. Very cute!

1 comment:

  1. Email me about the jar tag! (:

    wifessionals (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...