Friday, December 7, 2012

Advent Day 7

Day 7 brought some assembly and lots of fun.

Interesting contents for Lauryn. A little bag of hair accessories, mirrors, brushes, tiaras, and blow dryers. She is now sure she is going to get a table or something to keep these things in. Her dolls look beautiful and the girls were having fun messing with them putting bows and tiaras in their hair.

Kaleigh got a gun. She was pretty stoked as she was sure her guys needed weapons of some kind. You see there is a picture of a big red faced guy on the front of the box and she is positive he is BAD! She doesn't like him so I think it made her feel better that her good guys now have a for sure weapon to get the bad guy.

These calendars are so much fun!
Sent from my Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...