Sunday, December 9, 2012

Great Perspective

A friend posted this on Facebook and I had to share. I love this!

I am grateful for my mortgage because it means I have a warm home.
I am grateful for doctor bills because it means we have access to healthcare.
I am grateful for sadness because it means I have had joy.
I am grateful for hard work because it means I have had opportunities.
I am grateful for dirty dishes because it means we have food to eat.
I am grateful for student loans because it means I have had the chance to further my education.
I am grateful for laundry because it means we are clothed.
I am grateful for whining, crying, and fits because it means I am blessed to have my kids.
I am so grateful for a different perspective today.
Sent from my Blackberry

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a copy of this hanging ion my office when I worked. Love it also - it says a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...