Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fit Mission Update 1

So I have been still using Myfitnesspal and it has been working great, I have to admit I am not great with staying under my calorie allowance and Easter definately didn't help that. I didn't even log in on Easter and figured that was ok, I was not going to sit and count calories while I was supposed to be spending quality time with my family. 

I am back on the wagon this week though, Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred was done Monday, Tuesday and today I went to the gym and ran 36 minutes I know an odd amount of time but it consisted of the 500 Calorie Treadmill Workout just knocked off 10 minutes of the total 40 because I only have an hour lunch and have to account for drive time and getting dressed.  I got back to the office today though and a coworker asked why I don't run outside.  Funny I am not opposed to running outside I just have a routine of driving to the gym but with the weather so beautiful this week it is in the 60 I should probably start looking at how I can do my treadmill workout outside it burns a lot more calories I am sure of it and I do enjoy the fresh air. 

So back on the wagon for me eating better and watching what I put in my mouth I don't not eat sweets or not eat this or not eat that I just watch how much I consume. I don't need sixteen hundred treats every day one will do just fine and I tend to use the smaller salad plates for dinner instead of the huge dinner plates.

How are your fitness goals working out? Any tips, tricks or inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...