Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful November - 17th & 18th

General Thankfulness:
I am thankful for long days of hunting where I might not see anything but a bunch of tracks and some animals I can't shoot but where I get to spend the day in the woods hanging out with my hubby and father-in-law. And I am also thankful for talk. There are some people in my life that I can just tell them how I am feeling and they get it. Then there are some others that no matter how many times we talk it goes in one ear and out the other. As much as it drives me crazy I am still proud of myself for standing up and not letting others push me around.

Hubby Thankfulness: I love that he tells me he loves me everytime we get off the phone. And I love that we are open when we talk it definately keeps our marriage strong.
Love Him.
Sent from my Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...