Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful November - Day 3

General Thanks:
I am thankful today for Facebook. Never thought I would say that, but it is true today. I haven't been getting on Facebook very often anymore I have been blogging with the realization that if anyone wants to know what I am up to they will read my blog, message me or call. Today though I got on to check out what everyone has been thankful for and I saw the Humane Society Update that their are baby kittens who will be ready for their forever home on Tuesday. Tuesday is the 6th and it marks one month of my kitty being gone. Stubs is not replaceable he was the coolest cat and the first animal my hubby and I got together along with my girls first pet, I still cry because I miss him. On that note though I want another cat a male definately a kitten and any color other than black and white. I have placed a call into the humane society and am hoping one of those kittens fits our family. Today I am thankful I saw the post because I am sure it is a sign that our family is ready for a new furry member. Fingers crossed.

Hubby Thankfulness:
A text sent to him for his patience today while we were hunting we only got a hun but I had so much fun. He was wonderful and it was fantastic to spend a little time hanging out my man.

What are you thankful for? Leave a comment or go to day 1 and link up.
Sent from my Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...