Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful November - Day 16

General Thankfulness:
So I am not writing these ahead of time they are being written day by day which means sometimes a certain person may be the object of my thankfulness. Today I am thankful that i have one of the best brother-in-laws a girls could ask for. Technically I have 4 of them, but my husbands full brother is great. Sometimes his sensibility drives me crazy as I am sure my emotional drive in life drives him nuts sometimes too. But if my father-in-law taught his boys anything in life it is No Drama! Wes just listens, and calmly replies no emotional drive about it and nothing usually that will hurt someone else. He just tells it like it is. Thanks Wes for listening and for always staying so calm, collected and cool.

Hubby Thankfulness:
Text to hubby that read "Thanks for always being the drama free part of my life" This is so true when I get over emotional he always tells me Stop the Soap Opera. I hate it when he says it but usually it spins my head enough to make me realize that I am letting another human being drive my emotions and steer my day in a bad direction. I cannot control the other person but I can control how I react to them and hubby is usually the one calling me a drama queen. I believe this is a female trait as we are very emotional about stuff wearing our hearts on our sleeves. But that is where hubby evens me out I bring the emotions to the table he brings the sensibility to the table :)
Love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...