Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful November - Day 7 & 8

Ok so I kind of skipped yesterday, not that there wasn't something to be thankful for I just got busy. But here is some thankfulness in fact two days worth :)

General Thankfulness:
I am thankful for my parents! Without them who knows where I would be in life, they raised me to be a responsible adult and I would say for the most part got lucky :) Oh yeah I totally just called them lucky for getting me as a daughter. No seriously though I can swing by their house and ask my dad something and the next thing I know he is at my door or in my yard working on it. And my mom well she is a saint as she has been watching my girls either full time or part time since they were born. Even after 10 years she still enjoys time with them. I love her for doing that she didn't have to but she does and I love it. Thanks mom and dad!!!

Hubby Thankfulness:
I sent him a text that simply said. "Thanks for picking me to be your wife!" I think that sums it right up of all the girls he chose me to spend his life with and that is a huge blessing because through thick or thin I love that man more and more every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...