Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful November - Day 11 & 12

General Thankfulness:
I am thankful for my girls! They were an unplanned surprise and by far the greatest surprise ever. Their love of life need for adventure and kid honesty keep me young. Love them so much!!

Hubby Thankfulness:
Love him for physically exhausting me yesterday. Oh yes he took me on a hike hunting for 3 1/2 hours we didn't get anything but I was exhausted when we got home so much that he thought he had killed me :) I haven't been that tired since the girls were infants but I was so much fun! Love him!
Sent from my Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...