Monday, May 14, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1




So I haven't been blogging as much lately, but summer is coming so that will all change soon. However until the summer actually gets started I thought joining in this fun blog challenge would let you all get to know me a little better and keep my blogging skills up to snuff.

Day 1 - Introduction and Recent Picture

Well the recent picture part will be interesting as I just took this today while sitting at my desk, yes I try to keep you amused.


Ok so terrible picture but I shared anyway :)

An introduction to me: I am a 31 year old, working mom and wife. I have twin girls that are 9 years old and my world and a husband that owns his own construction business. Hubby and I have been together for 12 years this November and married for 3 years this September. Yes we lived together before we got married and yes we had kids before we got married (GASP). I won't judge you if you don't judge me.  We love to camp, ski, race motorcycles and in general do anything outdoors. We live in Montana, Big Sky Country it is beautiful here and I am so glad my girls get to grow up enjoying the outdoors and all our state has to offer. If you want to know more go ahead as long as it isn't too personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...