Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 13 - Earliest Memory



This one is hard, I am not really sure. My husband swears I remember everything but I would tend to disagree with him I think I just get lucky.

After thinking and thinking about this I almost had to report something when I was older :) However we went to a friend's house this weekend to have dinner and hang out and Zach's mom reminded me of preschool. I went to Early Movement Preschool it was a dance slash preschool and it was wonderful. We learned ballet and tap and did performances. The teachers there loved their jobs and it really showed. I saw one of the teachers after I graduated high school she didn't remember me but I remembered her. Thank you to Zach's mom for reminding me of my earliest memory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...