- Potty training a new puppy
- A needy cat, most of the time my cat is pretty independent but randomly he decides he needs attention and he needs it now and it sits and meows for what seems like forever until someone pets him
- Dogs that bark and don't listen when told to stop
- Cleaning fish tanks, can you say EW
- Dog drool, our lab/mastiff pup, well she is really96 lbs of largeness but she thinks she is a lap dog, so when she is starving or thinking she is being deprived of food she drools and I mean dripping drops of saliva all over the place, gross :) Even though she is the cutest thing ever.
- One blonde dog, our golden/lab is a daddy's girl so to speak she is 100% sure that my hubby is her only owner 98% of the time. I can call her and call her and she will seemingly just ignore me but he whistles once and she is at his side in seconds, drives me nuts.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Day 7 - My Pet Hates
My Pet Hates
I have two dogs, one cat and two goldfish so I definatey don't hate pets. However there may be a few things I don't like some days. For instance...
Well I think that is it definately not a hate list but a few pet peeves if you will. Even though they drive me bonkers sometimes they have definately added to our family.
at May 20, 2012
So it has been awhile... I can't promise I will keep up, but today I feel pressed to post. I saw a journal prompt that stated to list th...
Hi, funny all day I have been thinking about doing a live video, but hiding behind my keyboard always sounds better. I found one of my favor...
Oh my gosh I did it I took my readiness assessment and I am not sure if I passed, but I am feeling really good about it. Below is the essay ...
Praying through the Bible for your Kids...this book was not what I was expecting. It is a day-by-day, step-by-step, but I thought it wa...