- Potty training a new puppy
- A needy cat, most of the time my cat is pretty independent but randomly he decides he needs attention and he needs it now and it sits and meows for what seems like forever until someone pets him
- Dogs that bark and don't listen when told to stop
- Cleaning fish tanks, can you say EW
- Dog drool, our lab/mastiff pup, well she is really96 lbs of largeness but she thinks she is a lap dog, so when she is starving or thinking she is being deprived of food she drools and I mean dripping drops of saliva all over the place, gross :) Even though she is the cutest thing ever.
- One blonde dog, our golden/lab is a daddy's girl so to speak she is 100% sure that my hubby is her only owner 98% of the time. I can call her and call her and she will seemingly just ignore me but he whistles once and she is at his side in seconds, drives me nuts.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Day 7 - My Pet Hates
My Pet Hates
I have two dogs, one cat and two goldfish so I definatey don't hate pets. However there may be a few things I don't like some days. For instance...
Well I think that is it definately not a hate list but a few pet peeves if you will. Even though they drive me bonkers sometimes they have definately added to our family.
at May 20, 2012
I used to love this term and maybe even if I am being honest with myself wanted to live up to that dream. The dream that you can do it a...
Oh my gosh I did it I took my readiness assessment and I am not sure if I passed, but I am feeling really good about it. Below is the essay ...
Oh my you can say slacking? Well I can say it, and see it my last post was in December YIKES!! Well there is a very special reason I am...
When Larry and Julie come to town I enjoy nothing more than the phone call from Earle, telling me we are having dinner at his house. A secre...