- See Mount Rushmore with my girls
- See Grand Canyon with my girls
- Celebrate my 50th Wedding Anniversary (I know it is a long time away but it is definately on the list)
- Watch my girls fall in love and get married
- Skydive (this is on the list but to be honest I am pretty certain I will pass out from terror)
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Day 16 - Top of Bucket List
My Bucket List, well this could be interesting I don't have a bucket list, even more interesting is the fact that I love lists and I don't have a bucket list. So I am going to make an on the fly bucket list here goes nothing
Well that is it for now, definately my top 5 at this very moment, whatever else life brings me I will just add to the list afterwards :)
at May 29, 2012
Praying through the Bible for your Kids...this book was not what I was expecting. It is a day-by-day, step-by-step, but I thought it wa...
Oh my gosh I did it I took my readiness assessment and I am not sure if I passed, but I am feeling really good about it. Below is the essay ...
I used to love this term and maybe even if I am being honest with myself wanted to live up to that dream. The dream that you can do it a...
I found this fun, thought provoking, engaging, and refreshing new blog, you can see the link below to check it out. Text My Journal Blog ...