Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 16 - Top of Bucket List

My Bucket List, well this could be interesting I don't have a bucket list, even more interesting is the fact that I love lists and I don't have a bucket list. So I am going to make an on the fly bucket list here goes nothing
  1. See Mount Rushmore with my girls
  2. See Grand Canyon with my girls
  3. Celebrate my 50th Wedding Anniversary (I know it is a long time away but it is definately on the list)
  4. Watch my girls fall in love and get married
  5. Skydive (this is on the list but to be honest I am pretty certain I will pass out from terror)
Well that is it for now, definately my top 5 at this very moment, whatever else life brings me I will just add to the list afterwards :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...