Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 17 - Proud Moment

 
 

The above picture is one of my proudest moments. Two little girls with their daddy at the end of a sometimes rough series of Enduro racing. The smiles on their faces were worth every minute used stressing, every dollar spent.  It will for sure be a great memory for my girls and maybe even a greater memory for their daddy. He was so proud of them that day and I was so proud of all three of them. Enduro racing is hard but so rewarding mentally.
 

1 comment:

  1. Was a day that made the whole family proud......and, I think, the day the girls made the paper!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...