Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 11 - 15 Favorite Things

So 15 things that I love here we go...
  1. My husband and his sense of humor
  2. My girls and their love of adventure and adrenaline rushes
  3. My friends and family - of course
  4. Montana - I love this state
  5. Snickers ice cream bars
  6. Fossil watches
  7. Handmade earrings (usually bought at the Farmers Market or craft fair)
  8. My wedding ring (the band is my grandmothers the engagment ring part is my great grandmothers)
  9. Chapstick
  10. Winter Retreat Body Wash by Olay (smells like vanilla LOVE IT)
  11. Scentsy
  12. Breakfast on Sunday mornings with my family
  13. Date nights with my hubby
  14. Nicholas Sparks (he is a great writer love his books)
  15. Bountiful Baskets (definately made me and my family eat healthier and saves $ on my grocery bill)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...