- My husband and his sense of humor
- My girls and their love of adventure and adrenaline rushes
- My friends and family - of course
- Montana - I love this state
- Snickers ice cream bars
- Fossil watches
- Handmade earrings (usually bought at the Farmers Market or craft fair)
- My wedding ring (the band is my grandmothers the engagment ring part is my great grandmothers)
- Winter Retreat Body Wash by Olay (smells like vanilla LOVE IT)
- Breakfast on Sunday mornings with my family
- Date nights with my hubby
- Nicholas Sparks (he is a great writer love his books)Bountiful Baskets (definately made me and my family eat healthier and saves $ on my grocery bill)
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Day 11 - 15 Favorite Things
So 15 things that I love here we go...
at May 24, 2012
Ugh, what a day I am going to lay it all out and leave it for the man upstairs to help me sort out. So it wasn't terrible none of it is ...
Oh my gosh I did it I took my readiness assessment and I am not sure if I passed, but I am feeling really good about it. Below is the essay ...
Hi, funny all day I have been thinking about doing a live video, but hiding behind my keyboard always sounds better. I found one of my favor...
Praying through the Bible for your Kids...this book was not what I was expecting. It is a day-by-day, step-by-step, but I thought it wa...