Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 14 - If I won the lottery...

 
Oh the things I would do!!!
 
I love this saying so much, there are always so many things that we say we would do if we won the lottery or if I had a penny every time I heard that kind of moment.
 
Shane and I were talking about this the other day because we are playing that Albertson's summer game and one of the prizes is 1 million dollars. Here is what we decided he would get a new dirt bike or maybe two and I would get a huge redwood deck off the back of my house the rest would go into savings for the girls.
After having this conversation we decided we were pretty blessed when this is all our list amounted to if we had a million dollars. Life is Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...