Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 2 - 20 Facts About Me


Day 2 - 20 Facts About Me

You know for some reason this is a lot harder than I thought it might be but here you go

  1. I grew up on a ranch
  2. I love country music
  3. I love the smell of sheets that have been dried on the clothesline
  4. Reading is one of my favorite pastimes
  5. I always thought scrap booking was a ridiculous waste of time until I had kids
  6. A kiss from my husband still makes my heart flutter and his eyes let's just say wow!
  7. I love to sing but am really no good, we kid about me going on America's Got Talent as I am sure I would get X'd off in seconds.
  8. I wish I would have finished college
  9. I have dreamed of being a teacher since 3rd grade, I thank my 3rd grade teacher for that she was phenomenal.
  10. I love ice cream snickers bars, and snickers blizzards. My mouth is watering right now.
  11. I am always trying to lose weight or firm up but have never been into fad diets and drinks and such. I believe I can get there with good old fashioned hard work.
  12. I love buying gifts, finding that present that will surprise someone just makes me smile.
  13. I have undiagnosed anxiety, trust me I can stress and freak out about the dumbest and smallest things in seconds.
  14. I have OCD when it comes to my house it has to be straightened up before I go to bed or I swear I will have nightmares.
  15. I may be a control freak :)
  16. I love sitting and talking to older people they are a fountain of information and history and love telling stories as much as I enjoy hearing them.
  17. I have a small addiction to marshmellow fluff I can sit and eat a whole jar all by myself, YUM
  18. When I was little I thought I was adopted because I am the only one in my family with blonde hair
  19. I have 7 girlfriends that I have been friends with since elementary school
  20. In my early 30's I am just starting to figure out who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...