Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 10 - Best Physical Feature

 
Best Physical Feature? Well this is hard, I am not a person who really admires my own body and finding a best physical feature if proving a little harder than it may sound. After giving this much thought I have decided that my best physical feature is my smile. My crooked one of a kind just me smile.
 
I love to smile and yes my smile really is crooked but I love that about it, it used to drive me crazy in middle and high school. I wanted the perfect symmetrical smile but I realized I love my smile it is me all mine and it is genuine not made up in some doctors office. It is perfect and definitely my best feature.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...