Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 4 - What Am I Afraid Of?



What am I afraid of? The first thing that popped in my mind was nothing of course I am woman hear me roar. Well that would be a lie, I am afraid of multiple things spiders, dying, my marriage failing.

Ok so spiders is a pretty normal one, nothing unusual here they crawl, bite and in general are just gross YUCKY!

Dying is a normal response too, this definately came around when I had kids. I am afraid of not getting to see them grow up, them not being able to call me to answer random questions or tell me random things. Not being there to ease the pain of a broken heart or see their smile on their wedding day. Man this one thing I am more terrified of.

My marriage failing this might be an odd one but I think about it because it seems in our society people don't trudge forward anymore they run for the door. Instead of hard work they figure easier to end it. I want to be old with my husband, let me clarify I don't want to make him old or get old because of him, I want to grow old with him. I want all the happy, sad and angry times with him. I want all the highs and lows. I want to be with him for the rest of my life and although all the moments may not be happy they will all be well worth it and will all be learning experiences to grow our marriage our relationship and our love.

There you have it my top three fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...